Hampton Roads – Web Developer
CR is seeking a Web Developer to serve clients throughout the Hampton Roads VA area, including Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Hampton, and Newport News. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working with HTML/CSS and 2 years of experience developing and implementing content management systems (CMS). CR offers an attractive benefits, training, and salary package. The employee’s health, dental, life, short, and long term disability are paid 100%. CR makes relocation to our Hampton Roads or Richmond offices easier by providing relocation assistance to selected candidates.
- Develop and implement high volume, complex marketing and e-commerce websites
- Implement and customize content management systems (CMS) such as Umbraco, Ektron, Concrete5, Drupal, WordPress, etc.
- Implement responsive designs using Bootstrap and other CSS Frameworks
- BS/BA in Technology-related field preferred or relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of client staff and management
- Strong knowledge of current web design principles, search engine Ooptimization (SEO), responsive website development, and usability standards
- 2 years developing HTML layouts using advanced CSS techniques with a focus on web standards and usability
- 2 years’ experience developing websites and implementing content management systems (CMS) with programming languages such as ASP, ASP.NET, C#.NET, PHP, and VB.NET